so....for starters...why do we go for the bad boys...that WE KNOW aren't good for us...that WE KNOW are gonna hurt us in the end...yet even tho we KNOW these things...we still allow ourselves to hang out and be friends and possibly more? it still gets me.
I'm going through that at the moment with a 'friend' well, I guess it's more, but at the same time...I know that it will never lead to anything healthy or good. or will it...can ppl really change? see, so I went to the lake for 4th of july then headed to Killeen for 4th of July. that saturday I went out to a bar/club to have a couple drinks. it's right down the road like maybe 3 mintues. so...bc I have a broken foot I am just ppl watching(one of my favorite things to do), and hanging out by myself ...which I'm very okay to do. some ppl can't do it but doesn't bother me. so as i'm hanging....cute army guy comes and visits...and we end up hanging out all night. well before I head back home on sunday he calls and I go visit him. he's super cute. super sweet. and just makes me laugh. but yet in the back of my mind...i'm thinking...he's the player type. slowly but surely he has showed me that he is/or can be that guy...just certain things seem shady to me...yet I continue to talk to him and see him and hang out. is this bc I think he can change...or is bc I know his ways and I think I'm gonna out play him. that I'm gonna be better at his game...that I'm hoping that I get him to fall for me...and then I break him? is that bad...is that devilish to think that way? I know it is...but in the same sport...do they not do these things to us.
anywhooo....we'll see what happens!!
this past weekend I was in my best friend laura's wedding. it was a great time. she was so beautiful. and nathan was so happy. it was truly a great experience and I'm so thankful that I got to be a part of such a wonderful day!
this weekend I have a bachelorette party for my gf stefany. we are going to do manis and pedis in the morning...lunch and drinks cake and gifts, then we're heading out to rj's and gonna meet up with the guys and bbq, play some drinking games(beer pong), throw some washers, shoot some skeet. just really looking forward to it. and also my gf macey is coming home from germany sunday. can't wait to see her.
so with this bach party, I have to get the cake...she wants corset top cake...I have no clue where I'm suppose to find this...so it's off to the internet to do some searching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment